Translate

Thursday, July 10, 2014

One More Toddler Tee

Just a quick post before I go off to Indiana for vacation.  We are taking an Amtrak train from Fort Worth, Texas to Chicago, Illinois, a 23 hour journey.  I hope to have plenty of tatting time on the train, but with two kids, I'm sure much of my "free" time will be spent playing cards and entertaining the kids.

I managed to finish one last toddler t-shirt to take with me.

This is the "Dog" pattern from Inge Madsen's Tatted Animals book.  I really like her patterns for children friendly (especially boy) projects.  The designs aren't as frilly or feminine looking as many other tatted items. This pattern was pretty easy and straightforward, done in one round, with the only advanced technique being a couple SCMRs.  The thread is Lizbeth Acrtic Waters in size 40.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog, great tatted piece for a kids tea shirt
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice dog, I have not seen to many projects done from this book and this dog is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I've that little book and you're right, there's lovely patterns, I love the cat most, but also the snail. They are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete