Translate

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Thank you Sally

All the way from across the pond, and just in time to lift my spirits, is a lovely package from Sally from Tat's Heaven, a beautiful Rosewood post shuttle handmade by "I'm in the garage."
It goes so nicely with my Applewood pop-a-bobbin shuttle, that I decided to tat something using both shuttles.  I'll show you what it is when it's finished. : )  But Sally didn't send just a shuttle, I got all these other goodies, too.

The shuttle came wrapped in that adorable little burgandy bag with a beautiful heart motif on the outside. But that's not all:  I also got some lovely flowery coasters and the whole package smelled wonderful with the rose sachet.  Thank you Sally for a great giveaway!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, mb :-) Such sweet surprises really lift one's spirit . Eager to see what you tat ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased everything arrived safely and that receiving it lifted your spirits a little. It is early days and your grief is still so raw, but you will slowly come out of this phase,
    Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The shuttles are beautiful and they extra bits are so much fun to see and encurage the mind and hand to create more fun things :)

    ReplyDelete