Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

The kids went back to school a couple weeks ago and I thought I would have more free time to tat and blog.  But alas, that is not the case.  Between homework, bedtime routines, etc., I seem to have less time, or at least less energy to blog.  I have been tatting some.  I completed another pair of Dream Catcher earrings from God's Kid but gave them away before I had a chance to photograph them.  I also finished a Jane McClellen/Grace Tan cross, and this time I scanned it into the computer before giving it away.

Motif # 14
I love this pattern.  It's easy without being boring.  I tatted it with vintage Star size 70.  I love using vintage thread.  It seems to be saying "Thank you for taking me out of this box and making me into something beautiful."

1 comment: