Translate

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Beach vacation

I haven't posted anything in the last week because I haven't been tatting much.  I have been enjoying the surf and sun with my family in Port Aransas, TX.  Instead of tatting, we did this:
And this:
And this:
And we also enjoyed this:

I have several projects that I finished or made progress on before the trip, but got so busy with preparations and packing that I didn't have much time to post them.  I will get to that in the next few days after all the unpacking and laundry etc., etc. gets done.  Unpacking from a trip is never as fun as packing.  At least I have these pictures (and a million more, but I didn't want to bore you with too many) and great memories from the trip to keep me motivated as I suffer the drudgery of unpacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment